Accidently hit cervix while intercourse, pain, cramp followed. Physician help required?

I m 43 and pretty healthy. While my partner and I were having intercourse he accidentally hit my cervix really hard. It resulted in a horrific cramp the kept me from moving for an hour. Then it took another hour before I felt I could get up and walk. It s been six days and my cervix still hurts. When I woke up this morning and had to stretch it felt like something was pulling on my cervix in a painful way. Do you think it s like a pulled muscle or do I need to go to the doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012