Accidently cut my labia minora, cleaned with peroxide. Tip turning black. Is it gangrene?

I cut my labia minora acidently with a grooming sissors 4 days ago. I actually snipped part of it off the top for lack of a better word. Super ouch. I cleaned it with peroxide and triple antibiotic ointment along with a witch hazel pad. After the initial needing slowed It bled slightly for about a day and a scab is holding it together now. I am keeping it clean and continue to apply triple antibiotic cream. My concern is the tip part that was partly cut away is now turning black. Is this gangrene? There is no pus or discharge from the wound. So embaressed.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013