Accidentally swallowed rhinestones painted on nails. Will that cause any harm?

Hello, I just painted my nails and put a few 2mm rhinestones on some of them. I made some ribs and decided to see how they turned out after finishing my nails. Soon after, I notice that one of the rhinestones were gone! I think I might have accidentally swallowed it. Is this something I should worry about? It feels like it might have went down the wrong way but it could be a mental thing too, but at this point I am not sure and worried.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Dear Concerned.,
Kindly be reassured that nothing will happen to your systems/health and the 2mm rhinestones would come out through stools without your knowledge due to their size.
By unnecessarily panicking do not land up with unqualified practitioners /so called doctors and squander your hard earned money.
keep cool and Cheer up.

Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan. Ex-Indian Navy