Accidentally swallowed lemon seed. Pain in right lung, burning sensation in throat. Cause of pain?

when i rapidly accidentally swallowed a lemon seed i felt pain in my right lung for a few minutts and burning sensastion in my throat , later i tried to cough and nothing came out. i even tried throwing up, i threw up alittle but nothing came up again except some food pieces. it kind of feels like there is something in my right lung. i don t have any history of lung, stomach or oesophageal problems. could it be that lemon seed is in my lung, or have mucous problems in my oesophagus.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013