Accidentally poked with a hook. If it has poked one with HIV positive, what are the chances of infection?

I was fishing with someones hooks at a local river.I doubt that he is HIV positive. I used that hook next day also. . I caught at least 10 fishes and then I accidentally poked myself with that hook. But there was no any human blood in that hook when i was poked. So my concern is if that hook poked someone who is positive HIV before me is it possible to be infected with HIV/ Aids from that? But there was no human blood in that hook. please reply...........
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012