Accidentally inhaled a mix of CLR and bleach spray solution. Experiencing cough, wheezing, dizziness. Long term damage?

I was cleaning my bathroom 2 days ago and accidentally inhaled a mix of CLR and bleach spray solution (mold and mildew remover). I have coughed a lot and experienced shortness of breath and dizziness . Ever since, the shortness of breath got better, but I have a deep, wet cough and wheezing when breathing . Never had any respiratory reaction to fumes/ smoke before. Should I be concerned about long term damage?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013