Accidentally i took some medicine which are dangerous for pregnancy.And i am pregnanat

Hi There, I understood I'm pregnant yesterday.This unplanned and unexpected pregnancy . I was ill two weeks ago - flu with high temperature 39 degrees which I kept 3 days, took a lot of tablets on every 3-4 hours and antibiotic. When i understood I'm pregnant read a lot of information - it's very dangerous, high risk to damage between 2-12 weeks of pregnancy to take tablets. Could you give me advice May I make some test to understand if there is any genetic problem, because if there is something i would like to stop this pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010