Accidentally hit the toe nail, began to bleed. Cause for the clear liquid coming out?

I had an accident on saturday while cleaning the back yard, I was moving a table (iron) and hit my toe against the bottom side of the table. It lifted my toe nail and it began to bleed , I pressed the toe nail back in place and put a bandaid but yesterday it started to come out clear liquid from the side of the nail. Should I worry? I did disinfect the area with alcohol but i am worried that it may be infected due the liquid. Should I go see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013