Accidentally hit on nose. Having dizziness, pressure, swelling, feels like bleeding. See a doctor?

I got accidentaly hit exactly on the nose by my friend s head. I m feeling dizzy and feeling pressure on nose. I don t have trouble breathing but my nose is very sour, swallen very little and I m feeling like some blood is falling into my mouth from the nasal area. Should I see a doctor immediately or should I just hold some ice on it?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Hi there,
If i was your doctor i would recommend you to get your x ray nose done as soon as possible to rule out fracture of your nose. I think its better if you go see a doctor and get your x ray done. If its a fracture then it will be good to diagnose it on time.
Dr. Ammar.