Accidentally given spoiled milk formula to baby. What to do?

hi, I think I accidentally gave a spoiled formula milk to my 4 months old baby. I read articles in the web suggesting to discard left over milk after an hour and some suggest to keep unfinished milk for a couple of hours is fine. I prepared milk for my baby at 10 am and when I gave it to her, she only consumed a small portion of it. Well I must be out of my mind, I was to busy and my mind was preoccupied with alot of things today that when my baby asked for milk, I just reached out and gave her that unfinished formula milk I prepared three or maybe four hours ago. Im so worried now, she s not showing any pain at all but how will I know. I was so careless I didnt even think about putting the milk in the fridge. Im 22 and Im a first time mom, please help me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013