Accidentally ate melted plastic mixed with food. Will it cause complications?

Hi I have just cooked chicken in the microwave it was in a plastic tray container I don t normally cook anyway I m in holland so I can t rush to a hospital or get anyone to check I m from Australia I m 19 anyway the corners melted but I didn t see it until after I cooked and ate it if the plastic melted and mixed with the food could it get stuck in my throat and cause me to stop breathing should I rush to a hospital I feel ok and didn t smell any sort of plastic smell and I think usually that you do it has a strong smell am I going to be alright will eating melted plastic kill u I am very worried please help
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Please don't worry about the after effects of consuming melted plastic because body digestion mechanism is so powerful and it know what to do with those debris. There are very few cases where this went wrong, but limited to vomiting or food poisoning.
Anyway to confirm about your doubts, you might visit a general physician if there is any negative symptoms like purging, colic, vomiting etc.
Get well soon.