Accidental swallowing of double dose of Diltiazem causing rapid heart rate. What should be done?

Hello. I wanted to know if I accidentally overdosed. I m here instead of calling Poison Control because I don t want to wake anyone and I m fairly certain I m okay, but better safe than sorry. I m not sure if this is the right place to ask so I apologize if it s not. I take Diltiazem ER 120mg twice daily, twelve hours apart exactly. I took my dose at the usual hour but I m pretty sure I absent-mindedly swallowed two. This was nearly 3 hours ago. I just realized this when I noticed my heart rate was quite a bit lower than usual. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012