Accidental splash of harpic in eyes, have mild irritation, redness and swelling. What should be done?

Hello Doctor, I was just cleaning my toilet 15 minutes ago and the harpic liquid on brush accidently contacted my left eye and I had severe pain . the next second i cleaned my eyes thoroughly with plain water for almost 3-5 minutes. Though the pain has reduced a lot, i still have some slight pain with mild irritation with redishness little bit of swallown. Can you please advise what step should i take as I am not in a proper city as of now. just came for a vacation and the eye doctors will be available only by evening say, after 7 pm till 8.30 pm. Please advise asap. Thanks, bhawna
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012