Accidental scraping on the lower part of belly causing swelling and redness around it, severe pain. Tips to alleviate pain and infection?

well,i scraped my lower part of my belly with an plastic box as I tried lifting it .now the 2nd day it started swelling then the 3rd day it was even bigger and red it was getting sore now its been 4or 5 days and it is swelled pretty big and red around it and its very sore it hurts for cloths to touch it it hurts when I walk to and I just went got some Epsom salt but before I use it I wanted to look on line for tips and mabe a ansure to help me with the pain and to get rid of the infection.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013