Accidental pricking of insulin needle on the thigh post a fall, needle was in for a short period and did not go deep. Chances of infection?

Hello, so I was playing soccer on a grass field and I fell. I accidentally got pricked by an insulin needle that was on the field. I don t know how long it was there or who use it. I am somewhat nervouse because I dont know if There was any deseases on the needle or if i can be infected. I needle wasn t even in my thigh for a second and did not go in very deep I don t know if thatched a difference
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012