Accidental popping of hot grease in eye. What should be done?

Hi. While cooking, popping hot grease splashed in my right eye. What should I do? It did not burn but I felt it slightly. I wiped it away. About 5 hours later it started to bother me. It felt like something was in it and was kinda hot like. Like as if hot air was being blown. I just went to sleep. But when I woke, a few min ago, it was close bc it was a thick layer sticking my lids together. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

You should try to open your eyes gently and wash them with warm water. You should use some anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory eyes drops 3-4 times a day along with a lubricating ointment at night. You can also use some anti-inflammatory tablets for about 3 days to cure the condition.