Accidental intake of heavy dose of Panadol. How long will it take to show effects on the body?

Hey, my friend just informed me that she had taken 14 tablets of panadol . i am really worried about her, she is 19 years old, she is between 49 - 53 kg, and i m not sure how tall she is, she s average, but not sure exactly. It s been 15 minutes since she has taken them, she says she s fine. I m about to go and take her to the hospital, but she lives far away. What can happen to her ? and in how long will it start taking affect on her body.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012