Accidental ingestion of thioacetamide. Burning in the chest. What to do?

I was doing a chem lab and for whatever retarded reason, I didn t wear gloves. (Probably because it was the first lab I did in college.) Then I was doing the lab that involves Thioacetamide. I spilled Thio while putting it in the test tube , but I don t think I ve touched it. So I used a napkin and cleaned the test tube. Then I finished the lab late and had like 3 minutes to walk to the next class and I was really hungry and for some other stupid reasons I ate the sandwich the I brought. I didn t wash my hand but the sandwich was in a bag. I think I held it in my hand with the last bite. Now I feel funny inside. The area around my chest is burning a little bit. Any suggestions for me? What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. because you neither came in contact (through eyes-skin-inhalation-ingestion) thus systemic effects are not seen and neither warrants any first aid measures but requires medical attention.
2. although is a potential human carcinogenic, so consult with your Doctor for any Chronic effect.