Accident, whiplash, persisting neck stiffness and burning sensation on moving head in a certain way. Noise scar tissue?

hi dr herrick. i got into an accident about a month ago. i developed whiplash. neck felt stiff but still had full range of motion. since then my neck has gotten better but i still feel a bit of a burned sensation in the back of the neck and sometimes when i move my head a certain way i can hear a slight crackle in my neck . is that noise scar tissue? should i worry about that noise?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer