Accident, severe lower back pain radiating to shoulder, abdomen, gets sharp occasionally causing vomiting, heavy breathing. Cause?

Hi I was involved in a car accident a week ago today after the incident I had sever lower left back pain which I was given anti inflamatries for by my doctor. The pain then spread up the back across the left shoulder also I was then. Taken to hopsital who precribed me diazepam and cocodemol alongside the original drugs. Since yesterday I have been experiencing severe abdominal pains, in the middle area below the ribs, the area feels enlarged. The pain is constant but sometimes becomes a sharp shooting pain very uncomfortable also. When the pain becomes sharp it makes me want to vomit and makes the breathing very heavy. Is this from the accident or could this be from all the prescribed drugs? Do I need to re attend the doctors or hopsital?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012