Accident, scratches on hand with light bleeding, stranger tried to clean it with cloth. Chances of HIV or hepatitis contraction?

Dear sir its will be very helpful if u answer my question that has created lots of anxiety and stress yesterday i met an accident where i got some scratches on my hand . which was bleeding slightly one man tried to clean it with cloth ( towel or something )cloth touch my cut or wound . Is there i any chance of getting HIV or hepatitis b .that man might have used that cloth to remove sweat or body fluids . i had applied alcohol and disinfectant on my cut and taken tetanus injections thanks regards Devanshu Jaiswal
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012