Accident, muscle pull. Taking Hephenac-D, ciprofloxacin, severe anal pain. Anal pain due to medication or muscle pull?

Hi, Im XXXXXXXXXX, 33, and recently I had a small accident where I had pulled a muscle and was prescribed Hephenac-D and antibiotic ciprofloxacin 500mg. I was okie for 4 days and even my hand problem was reduced, however since last 2 days I am suffering with severe Anal pain which is almost unbearable. There is nothing like fissures or pestula, but its just pain shooting frm rectum and hardly allowing me to walk and even sleep. I am taking Hephenac-D and thats the only one subduing now for some time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I had visited the DOC yestrerday and he asked me to stop Ciproflox, and prescribed a syrup Cital and tab - Panta 40.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012