Accident, diagnosed with severe ligament sprain, X-ray clear, difficulty in walking, limping, taking long to cure. Qucik remedy?

hello doctor.... on 2nd august i met with an accident.... went to hospital and they said that i have a severe ligament sprain in my left foot ..... i got my x ray, they said that i dont have a fracture ... now the problem is it is taking long time to get cured... i still cant walk without limping...... i have an physical interview on 26 th aug... could u pls suggest me a fastest way to cure it?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012