Accident causing tilting of chest, no relief with several treatment. Effective remedy?

I am a retired infantry officer. I worked in airborne units (where I experienced some hard landings and lots of heavy loads on my back), special forces unit and mechanized units. As I was standing in my armoured reconnaissance vehicle my driver developped the bad habit of slamming the brakes without warning which caused me to bang my back violently on the turret ring (a baseball bat hit right below the shoulder blades). Eventually, my upper body neutral position (with eyes closed) caused my chest to be tilted to the left about 15-20 degrees; later on, when I was adjusting my pistol on the right side of my belt, a sudden pain would strike and make me breathless . Doctors concentrated on my rib cage and X-rays were taken but no solutions to the problem were found. I did lots of physiotherapy , osteopathy and massage to alleviate the discomfort and regain a little mobility. I still have difficulty with my rib cage on the right side; mostly discomfort in the daytime and pain that awakens me at night when I sleep on my right side. Any specific diagnosis and ideas on how to get rid of the problem. Of note, I suffer from arthrosis in the neck and lumbar area which are also ruining the quality of my sleep.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013