Accident, PCL grade three tear, ACL minor tear detected. MRI done, partial PCL tear detected. Treatment apart from surgery?

Hello sir, im screened with PCL grade third tear n possibly with ACL minor tear,.,.is there any other way apart from the surgery part. I got accidented on 2 nov 2011 n had a MRI on 22 march of 2012 in which partial tear of PCL was detected. During accident i suffered from morel levely syndrome .,.,..,.now after 8 month im diagnosed a PCL tear.,. Kindly tellme what to do.,.,.n which is the best ortho specialist to do
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012