Acanthosis nigricans, homoeopathic treatment gives no relief, fungal infection, dark patches on arms and back

hello doctor i have been undergoing homeopathic treatment for acanthosis nigricans . however even after 9 months of homeopathic treatment i have not yet achieved the desired result. as the doctor said it was fungal infection and prescribed me silicia powder and homeopathy pills for the same however it has made little difference. i have dark fold blotches on my back, arms, and elbows i am not overweight i do not even have diabetes. kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012