Abusive relationship, fear, being physically beaten, depression, suicide. How can I get out of this relationship?

i am a 19 yr old girl... i am being constantly abused by my boyfriend who i have been dating for over past nine months.. he threatens me abuses.. and has even hit me... i am reaally scared.. on countless occasions i tried to leave him.. but he threatens he will ruin my life.. and i know for a fact he will do that... i donno what to doo... i am getting very deppressed and is on the verge of suicide ....
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012