Abused of alcohol xanex crystal meth, pregnant. Will it affect the fetus health ?

I ve been abuseing achohall xanex crstal meth .I m pregnant I took a test early on probly to early .it was negotive so being the eresponsbale horrible selfish person human being I am .I sellabrated by abuseising even more drugs..I found a month latter I m still prevent u planed for an abortion finances and time are running ou on me I m a kill over thee months don t know what to do.I know I nee.d treatment . That s a given .but have I hurt the babby I wouldn t be able to ivce with myself..which i means I would off myself. Even if: I had the child I would give up for adoption..I m not fit .but if the quality of life is damaged then I need an abortion NOW.please help tell me which way to go..if you can
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013