Abstained from smoking and alcohol. USG reports fatty liver. Further?

I used to drink more than moderate alcohol for almost fifteen years but from the last 12 years i have abstained from it totally nor do i smoke . My age is 50 completed years, In December 2005 i was diagnosed as having alcoholic fatty liver but was not treated for the same, Off late i went in for a LFT & USG . My USG report indicated as a Grade one intensity & my sgpt indicated 46 sgot 40 both on the higher side ranges. I have started taking treatment for it & i have been put on medication, prescribed drugs are udiliv 300, liveril forte & piodant 15 mg-- My question is how much time it will take me to completely get rid of my fatty liver complications & after i stop medications will it be back to square one. Pls note i have started my treatment from 13.08.2012 & immediately observing terrific positive effects. Thanking you in advance. Awaiting for your reply
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012