Absence of periods with few drops of blood, brownish discharge after few days, unmarried and virgin. Whats the reason?

hi , respected sir i didnt have periods last month after that now in this month i had hardly few drops of blood only 2 days ago and now its al finished nothing else anymore... only 2 or 3 drops of brown thick with normal discharge what was that i thought i got periods after 1 and half month but its nothnig now then why few drops of brown dicharge came which often comes before having unmarried girl of 30 years also im virgin .. what was that then plz tell me im very much mentally disturbe about it.plzz help me .thank you , regards, sam
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Mar 2015
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Delayed, irregular and scanty flow during the periods are most likely due to hormonal disturbances like hypothyroidism or can be due to pelvis tuberculosis or uterine adhesions.
I would suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined, investigated including hormonal profile, menstrual blood for tuberculosis, and if required, hysteroscopy and get the further management accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma