Absence of periods, diagnosed UTI, went on low carb diet, stomach gets big. Pregnancy test negative. Nausea and hormonal imbalance. What is happening?

Hi i am 29 yrs of age, about 5ft 1in and about 197lbs, i have not seen my period since it stopped on April 9th, 2012 and i spot after intercourse, i went to the doctor in May and she told me it was just UTI , it is now 06/27/12 and i still have not seen my period and im light headed went on a no carb diet for 2weeks lost some weight but my stomach is still getting bigger, i did a pregnancy home test & it stated that im not pregnant, im sleepy & tired alot, nauseous is sometimes frequent or every other day, i have been told before that i have harmonal imbalance however my period has not stayed away this long before...Help to put my mind at ease please?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012