Absence of periods after delivery. Stomach becomes hard, sore, pain. How to regularize period?

hey there its been 8 years off not having my period and its been 8 years off life changing iv been seeking for someone to help me because for the last 8 years off stomach pain not much sleep too. i did go and see a few doctors they told me it was my weight and i have work on my weight and now got down to 98 i was 118 i would just like to know if its normal after having my daughter 8 years ago that was the last time i had my period after that nothing has come my way but pain and tears i have notice for the last four years when my time to have my period my stomach gets hard and really sore .......please i m 28 and would like to have more kids in the future....HELP???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013