Absence of period, stopped birth control, trying to conceive. Lightheaded, breast discharge, cramps. Pregnant?

Hi, my last menstrual period was on Nov 15, 2012. I havent had my period since then. I stopped taking birth control around June. My period didnt start until September 6th, had it again October 10th, then Nov 15th. My husband and I are trying for our second child. I have taken many pregnancy test but they are all negative. I have been experiencing light headeness here and there, breast discharge, and two cramps (one in december and one this month). Othere than that I havent had any other sympotoms except lower back pain but Ive had lower back pain for years now. Can I be pregnant? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013