Absence of period, pregnancy test negative, excess intake of medicine for blood clotting. Remedy?

Hi I am Sonali, I am having my period stopped for the reason I don t know since last one month.Along with that i am even not recehaving some of my stomach problems.I have recently got married but i have done the protected sex all the time even i have tested myself for pregnency(that two line pregneny test done at home) and found myself negative..earlier also i did have this problem and the doctor told that it happened because of the excessive intake of medicine i took because i did have a blood clotting in my that clotting problem is can u suggest any remedy for this...
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer