Absence of period. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Have symptoms of pregnancy. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Doctor. My question is kind of lengthy. I last had my period May 6th(the night before I had unprotected sex). My period was normal as usual. Then about a week later I got it again. This time it was not quite as heavy and the cramps etc were not as bad as my normal cycle. I had unprotected sex a week and a half ago as well. My concern is though, I have not gotten my period this month. I also took a pregnancy test over the weekend, it was negative. Can I still be pregnant? ive been getting headaches and nausea pretty steadily everyday for the last week as well. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012