Absence of period. Had pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test some positive, some negative. Had bleeding with clots. Reason?

hi, i am desperately in need of some help. The last last time i saw my period was the 11th of nov, 2012. after that i havent seen my period. so i assumed i was pregnant, i had plenty symptoms of pregnancy. i did numerous pregnancy test and some were positive some was negative, i even went to the doctors, they did tests also but it was both + and -. about a month ago i started to pass out blood , including some blood cloths? but i dont know wat it is. can u help me pls.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013