Abscessed bartholin cyst followed by cyst on labia and rectum, STD ruled out. Suggestion?

I had a bite on my leg 11 days ago that hot infected and was put on keflex 500mg QID X 10 days. Seven days later I found a large sore cyst on the inside of my labia majors, a couple hrs later I had two more on the same side. The dr put me on cloxacillin for 10 days and thought it was a bartholin cyst that had abcessed. The next day 2 more, one on the other side and on my rectum . The next day another on the labia and on the rectum. Back to the dr and they think they are sebaceous cysts . They get inflamed and painful, some are round others aren t. There is no head on them or spot in the centre of them. I have had swabs taken and two paps and everything there looks fine. Not an STD. Just wondering what u thought and if u thought it could be a sebaceous cyst or something else? They appeared after my period, I am 7 months postpartum and breastfeeding .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012