Abscess tooth on upper right back tooth, plumped on skin. Any ways to pop it ?

I have a abscess tooth no my upper right back tooth. The bump tho got the side of a dime and plumped on my skin more then my gums but I know its an abscess cuz I have went to a dentist and they confirmed it about 6 months ago but I can t afford the surgery. Anyways, it was closer to my skin and my nurse friend told me how I could pop it ne I did and I use alcohol to clean every day but It still randomly drains no matter how much I clean it and I think I my have swallowed some sleeping wit my mouth open cuz some of my face was wet when I woke up
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012