Abscess on labia majora, painful. On bactrim. What is wrong?

I am under treatment for a abscess on my upper labia majora. I am on bactrim q4d and also crap I am having a brain block. but also I recieved injections of antibiotics. Its now been 3.5 days ?? Its gotten a little better but its still really painful and red. It seems hard to the touch. Do you think I need to just continue the meds or go in to see if I need a different antibiotic?? Or maybe have it lanced. LOL Its clindamyacin..
ok dont have my card with me, I just found this site, and didnt know it cost money. Sorry to waste your time.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013