Abscess on buttocks, streptococcus. Taking antibiotics. Blood test, nasal swab ordered. Treatment?

I am xxxx, for a few months i have been getting abscesses on my buttocks on and off. My doctor said its streptococcus. I was on 3 months of antibiotics . Since Jan. to March, I finished the complete course, and I am still getting the abscesses. My Doctor wants to put me back on another 3 months treatment again, he said its now a super bug, but I am worried about the side effects of the antibiotics for these prolonged periods of time. Also he sent me to do a complete blood work and nasal swub. I am still waiting for the results to come back. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012