Abscess in breast, taken antibiotics, have Staph in wound. Blood in stools, painful. Any ideas?

Hi I m 34 female with abcess to right breast ( 3 surgerys and over 9 months) I have had lots of antibotics but now I have staph in wound n blood so I m on second twee of IV AB s high rates by picc line. Two months ago I noticed blood in stool plus pain I thought I over strained it so didn t think much it went away but tonight the bright red blood is back in the stools . Please any ideas ???
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, it appears that the infection is very resistant, and may be a mixed infection.
You may need to have culture and sensitivity of the pus from the abscess,and treatment accordingly.
The pain and blood at the time of passing stools may be due to the fissure in ano, or piles, or may be due to the antibiotics, due to its irritant action.
I advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.