Abscess between anus and testicles, diabetes, using enhancer to get erection, rash around legs, UTI. Solution ?

I have an abcess between my anus and testicals i am diabetic and i am giving an inhancer to get erect in e\which i shoot into my shaft doctor prescribed i have a rash around me legs surrounding both side of my testical s my girl friend has constant urinary track infection last was ecoli and staff and bacteria i accidentley urinated inside her during sexual intercourse and i recieved antibiotic the swelling has gone down but we had intercourse this morning and the shaft of my penis is throbbing i had not cum week time I came this morning i was unable to cum the last time i used a glide like a warming slippery sexual inhancement
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for choosing HCM
All the problems which is described here are deliberately invited by you even after knowing that you are diabetic person still you gone for such a unethical acts, now get ready for the consequences ,it may too bad to treat, now you have a option remained and that is ER go there and explain every thing you did, bye (Life is one time given chance )