Abscess after injecting heroin, applied antibiotic cream, ammonia odor. Help

i have two abscesses from injecting heroin ,one on my stomach and one on my right buttock area and it drained last it has a very strong ammoniated odor after removing the bandage i placed upon it applying antibiotic topical cream..i am petrified..i even discontinued my drug usage and am awaiting a bed date to a chemical dependancy question is why does it smell lkike that,also i am afraid to go to emergency room in fear of their opinion of me..please help me gain the courage to goto hospital by explaining the danger of these symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012