Abrasion in the eye with redness, bumpy and speeding closer to the pupil

My sons right eye is red it has been for about a week. I took him into to the doc . Not pink eye they said he had an abrasion......since he said he had been eating pretzels and salt went in his eye and he rubbed it! They gave him an antibiotic which we had a reaction to he developed a rash under both eyes back of neck and arms. His eye is red not the whole eye only the left side of his right eye! Looks a bit bumpy and it seems like its speeding closer to the pupil! I also noticed that on his left eye right next to the pupil it s looking a bit bumpy and a tiny bit red:(
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012