Above knee amputee, blisters in the groin area after wearing new sock, bad odour. Advice?

I am a AK amputee , after a day of wearing a new sock, my skin was torn and bleeding . I missed 2 days of wearing the leg, and blisters appeared and when the blister burst, they bleed. The blisters were on the inside of my leg between the hair line of the groin area and the very inter part of my groin area. Several days of the nurses aid treating this injury I began to have a very bad smell from between my legs and the skin roll off in my hand if I rub it. Need advice on a cure and possible long care program. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012