About to start the drug Accutane 20mg. Should I take antibiotics to kill the bacteria in pours first ?

I am about to start the drug Accutane 20mg, and I know I cannot take Accutane with an Antibiotic.. My question is, Should I even worry about taking the antibiotic if I am going to take the Accutane? Or should I take the antibiotics to kill the bacteria in my pours first, wait two to three weeks and start the Accutane, so that it can have a better affect on the Acne?.. Or does it matter, I understand Accutane is a very powerful medication , But does it need the help from the antibiotics to boost the process of healing before starting the Accutane? Or should I just take the Accutane and forget the antibiotic? I understand using the antibiotic first to see if it works, and using Accutane as a last resort. But I want to take the Accutane and get rid of this Acne, So please. Help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013