About to start microgynon ed fe pill, beige coloured. Dose for the pill?

Hi I am 18 years old, I am about to start using microgynon ED Fe family planning pills , (microgynon ED and ferrous fumarate ) which contains 21 beige coloured pills each containing levonorgestrel 0.15mg, ethinylestradiol 0.03mg. Now it also has 7 brown tablets each containing Ferrous fumarate 75 mg. just to be clear (as my doctor due to a slight language barrier couldn t quite explain), I am to start on the beige coloured pills on the 5th day after my period starts, and then when do i stop taking them to let my period come- and during my period must I take the brown pills (ferrous fumarate) ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012