About to start Humira injections for Psoriasis, blood work shows high ALT, cholestrol. Can I go ahead ?

GETTING READY TO START HUMIRA INJECTIONS FOR PSORASIS AND JUST GOT MY BLOOD WORK RESULTS SO I CAN START THE INJECTIONS. CHOLESTEROL UP A LITTLE BIT (202) AMD LDL CHOLESTEROL IS 112. ALT ( SGPT ) A LITTLE HIGH 37 (0-32 NORMAL) AND AST ( SGOT ) IS GOOD AT 27. ONLY OTHER TEST A LITTLE HIGH WAS BUN/CREATININE RATIO 29 AND CHLORIDE, SERUM WAS 109. ANY RED FLAGS WHY I SHOULD NOT START THE INJECTIONS? SEVERAL YEARS ALGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A FATTY LIVER PROBLEM AND I AM OVERWEIGHT NOW 5 7 - 225 LBS.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013