About avil and avomine tablets

what ill happen if we take 30 avil 25mg tablets and 10 avomine tablets at a time
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
KINDLY DO NOT HARM YOUR SELF BY THESE EXPERIMENTS.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU MUST EXPLORE ALL POSITIVENESS OUT OF IT,ADDICTION FREE SOCIETY IS OUR AIM AND YOU MUST GIVE YOUR PART IN IT.
YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THESE COWARD ACTS.
WHEN I WAS NOT NOT SELECTED FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE ON FIRST ATTEMPT I ALSO TRIED THESE WAY OF ESCAPE,BUT I SOON REALISED MY MISTAKES,TALKED TO MY PARENTS.AND IN NEXT ATTEMPT I GOT 4TH PLACE IN P.M.T.
SO,FRIEND THINK AGAIN ,TALK WITH YOUR NEAR ONES ,AND PROGRESS FOR YOUR GOALS WITH POSITIVE AND BRAVE INTEND,THERE IS NEVER LATE IN LIFE!
hi sir/mam,
My friend's sister taken 10 avil tablets(treat allergic conditions). Today morning, she donated 2 litres of blood.At the time of cleaning the stomach, she got fits.Still she is not in concious.Please, tell me, wat are the sideaffects will come seriously.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.This forum is meant for discussing your medical problems and not telling you or discussing ways to commit suicide or causing and inflicting self injuries.You need a psychiatric treatment.Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Your intentions are not good.Please do not take this tablets in this much large dose.This can lead to serious health issues.If you are having any problems please talk to your doctor immediately.bye.