Abortion with Sambong leaves and cortal tablets failed. Effect of Cortal on embryo?

hi! i am 2 weeks delayed. I took a pregnancy test and it showed positive result. I already have 2 kids and not yet ready to have another, so I planned to abort it. I took sambong leaves and 2 cortal tablets together with sprite this morning, but nothing happened. I am really worried if the cortal affects the embryo . what might happen to it?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012

Any tablet can be harmful to the fetus in first trimester on which no research has been carried out.

You never know what kind of side effects they can cause or sometimes there is no side effect.

The decision is totally yours.

If you want to continue there are tests like triple and quadruple markers to detect the anomalies

Best wishes